PEDI has provided software support to the oil and gas industry in the SCADA systems, energy management, and pipeline scheduling areas for more than 29 years. PEDI helps clients operate their pipelines efficiently and profitably. Our professionals are experts in the areas of information technology, advanced complex problem solving and mathematics.
Major systems and software implemented in the oil and gas industry include the following projects:
- SCADA system to monitor and control entire United States pipe line system.
- SCADA system to monitor and control tanker loading facility in Africa.
- SCADA system to monitor and control well production, power generation, and pipeline flow of a large crude pipeline system in Africa.
- SCADA system to monitor and control gas pipeline flow and salt dome storage facility in the United States.
- SCADA system to monitor and control state wide gas pipe line system in the United States.
- Bulk terminal automation systems for product terminals.
- Bulk terminal automation systems for asphalt terminals.
- Tank farm monitor and control system for an environmentally sensitive areas.
Other sectors we have served, include:
Designed systems to monitor and control the overall usage of electricity as well as reduce peak demand values.
Determined software needs and associated computer equipment needs.
Designed school district tax appraisal system that allows tax roll data entry, tax rate calculations, and automated tax notifications.